Change into the affirmative
Change the following sentences into the affirmative without changing the meaning.
1. A griffin is not as rapacious as him.
2. No other poet is as great as Wordsworth.
3. No sooner did he come than he started creating trouble.
4. No other mountain in the world is so high as Mount Everest.
5. He is not always wise.
6. I didn’t notice his presence in the room.
7. Nobody will deny that he did his best.
8. None but a millionaire can afford to throw such lavish parties.
9. There is no man who has not made at least one mistake.
10. No other British Prime Minister was as great as Winston Churchill.
1. He is more rapacious than a griffin.
2. Wordsworth is greater than any other poet.
3. As soon as he came he started creating trouble.
4. Mount Everest is higher than any other mountain in the world.
5. He is sometimes foolish.
6. I failed to notice his presence in the room.
7. Everybody will admit that he did his best.
8. Only a millionaire can afford to throw such lavish parties.
9. Every man has made at least one mistake.
10. Winston Churchill was greater than any other British Prime Minister.