Change the following statements into questions.
1. Nobody can serve God and Mammon.
2. This is not the kind of dress a young lady should wear.
3. Health is more precious than wealth.
4. Character is the greatest treasure a man can have.
5. It is useless to preach religion to a hungry man.
6. Everybody knows that two and two make four.
7. This is not the way a gentleman should behave.
8. A leopard cannot change its spots.
9. It matters little whether we win or lose.
10. I never asked you to do it.
1. Can anybody serve God and Mammon?
2. Is this the kind of dress a young lady should wear?
3. Is not health more precious than wealth?
4. Is not character the greatest treasure a man can have?
5. Is it not useless to preach religion to a hungry man?
6. Who does not know that two and two make four?
7. Is this the way a gentleman should behave?
8. Can a leopard change its spots?
9. What does it matter whether we win or lose?
10. Did I ever ask you to do it?