These and those worksheet
Change the number of the underlined nouns and rewrite the sentences.
1. Can you help me carry this box?
2. I have not been to that place.
3. I want to hear that story.
4. I have to wash these shirts.
5. Can you clean that window?
6. Answer these questions.
7. Who planted this tree?
8. I am watching that bird.
9. You can eat this mango.
10. I like this dress.
1. Can you help me carry these boxes?
2. I have not been to those places.
3. I want to hear those stories.
4. I have to wash this shirt.
5. Can you clean those windows?
6. Answer this question.
7. Who planted these trees?
8. I am watching those birds.
9. You can eat these mangoes.
10. I like these dresses.
These is the plural form of this. Those is the plural form of that.