Use the adverbs given in the brackets in their proper place in the sentence.
1. My home is large. (fairly)
2. He is handsome. (quite)
3. They have left. (already)
4. I am late for work. (never)
5. I travel by train. (usually)
6. The book is difficult to understand. (rather)
7. I have not finished my work. (yet)
8. The boys had seen a lion. (never)
9. Nobody can measure my love for you. (ever)
10. Enough lives have been destroyed. (already)
11. It is foolish of you to say that. (quite)
12. She can speak Hindi fluently. (quite)
13. You have done anything for me. (never)
1. My home is fairly large.
2. He is quite handsome.
3. They have already left.
4. I am never late for work.
5. I usually travel by train.
6. The book is rather difficult to understand.
7. I have not yet finished my work.
8. The boys had never seen a lion.
9. Nobody can ever measure my love for you.
10. Enough lives have already been destroyed.
11. It is quite foolish of you to say that.
12. She can speak Hindi quite fluently.
13. You have never done anything for me.