Adjective or adverb exercise
Complete the following sentences.
1. I feel ——————————
2. I will get the car ————————–
3. She is too ————————– a person to refuse.
4. We will have to think ————————–
5. She danced ————————– into the room.
6. She sang ————————–
7. I remember him very ————————-
8. Cyanide is a ———————– poison.
9. This steak is very ———————— cooked.
10. He was ———————– in love with her.
11. They were playing ————————- fast.
12. I ————————– believed that you wanted to help me.
- I feel unhappy.
- I will get the car ready.
- She is too polite a person to refuse.
- We will have to think quickly.
- She danced happily into the room.
- She sang badly.
- I remember him very well.
- Cyanide is a deadly poison.
- This steak is very badly cooked.
- He was madly in love with her.
- They were playing unusually fast.
- I wrongly believed that you wanted to help me.