Complete the following sentences using appropriate adverbs.
1. ————————— you are not going out in that old coat?
2. She is sleeping —————————-
3. Can you be there at six o’clock ————————-?
4. She looked at him —————————–
5. We have ———————– differing opinions.
6. I hate arriving —————————
7. I haven’t been to the opera much ————————–
8. I have ————————– got any clean clothes left.
9. Isn’t that girl dressed ———————–?
10. Throw it as ———————– as you can.
- Surely you are not going out in that old coat?
- She is sleeping soundly.
- Can you be there at six o’clock sharp?
- She looked at him sharply.
- We have widely differing opinions.
- I hate arriving late.
- I haven’t been to the opera much lately.
- I have hardly got any clean clothes left.
- Isn’t that girl dressed prettily?
- Throw it as high as you can.