Change into Passive Voice
Simple present: is / am / are + past participle
Present continuous: is / am / are + being + past participle
Present perfect: has / have+ been + past participle
Simple past: was/ were + past participle
Past continuous: was / were + being + past participle
Past perfect: had + been + past participle
Simple future: will + be + past participle
Future perfect: will + have + been + past participle
1. She has drawn a picture.
2. I have received the parcel.
3. They have freed the captives.
4. You have cheated me.
5. They praised him for his honesty.
6. He has composed a song.
7. I have apprised the manager of the situation.
8. Have you informed them?
9. Did he say anything?
10. The nurse dressed his wound.
11. They shot him dead.
12. The mother consoled the girl.
1. A picture has been drawn by her.
2. The parcel has been received by me.
3. The captives have been freed by them.
4. I have been cheated by you.
5. He was praised for his honesty.
6. A song has been composed by him.
7. The manager has been apprised of the situation.
8. Have they been informed by you?
9. Was anything said by him?
10. His wound was dressed by the nurse.
11. He was shot dead by them.
12. The girl was consoled by the mother.