Combine the following sentences
Combine the following sentences.
1. You must start now. Or you will miss the train. (Unless)
2. It is very hot. I cannot go out. (Use too)
3. The weather was fine. We went out for a walk. (Use being / as)
4. It may rain. We will get wet. (Use if)
5. Our team is strong. We ought to win the match. (Use enough)
6. The students are clever. They are hard working too. (Use both…and)
7. Read more. You will gain more knowledge. (use the…the)
8. Tom was suffering from fever. He could not attend the class. (Use as)
9. The farmers use modern methods of cultivation. They wish to get a better harvest. (Use so that)
10. Sita learnt her lessons. Then she went to bed. (Use after)
1. Unless you start now, you will miss the train.
2. It is too hot for me to go out.
3. The weather being fine, we went out for a walk. / As the weather was fine, we went out for a walk
4. If it rains, we will get wet.
5. Our team is strong enough to win the match.
6. The students are both clever and hard working.
7. The more you read, the more knowledge you gain.
8. As Tom was suffering from fever, he could not attend the class.
9. The farmers use modern methods of cultivation so that they may get a better harvest.
10. After learning her lessons, Sita went to bed. / Sita went to bed after she (had) learnt her lessons.