Combine Using If
Combine using if.
1. You drop this glass. It will break.
2. You invite him to your house. He will come.
3. Start now. You will get the bus.
4. You want more money. You have to do more work.
5. You should work hard. Then you will get good marks.
6. Hurry up. Or, you will be late to work.
7. Obey the rules. Otherwise, you will be in trouble.
8. The minister do not live in this village. He cannot understand our problems.
9. I did not see the signal. So I did not stop.
10. We didn’t find him earlier. We couldn’t save him.
1. If you drop this glass, it will break.
2. If you invite him to your house, he will come.
3. If you start now, you will get the bus.
4. If you want more money, you have to do more work.
5. If you work hard, you will get good marks.
6. If you do not hurry up, you will be late to work.
7. If you do not obey the rules, you will be in trouble.
8. If the minister lived in our village, he could understand our problems.
9. If I had seen the signal, I would have stopped.
10. If we found him earlier, we could save him. / If we had found him earlier, we could have saved him.