Passive voice exercise
Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I am writing a report.
2. They have finished their work.
3. She has bought an expensive car.
4. They are sowing the seeds.
5. I have planted the saplings.
6. We are cooking dinner.
7. I made a cake in the morning.
8. She gave me some books.
9. I took him to the market.
10. She called me an idiot.
11. The cat drank all the milk.
12. They took him to the hospital.
13. He gave me a laptop.
1. A report is being written by me.
2. Their work has been finished by them.
3. An expensive car has been bought by her.
4. The seeds are being sown by them.
5. The saplings have been planted by me.
6. Dinner is being cooked.
7. A cake was made by me in the morning.
8. I was given some books.
9. He was taken to the market.
10. I was called an idiot.
11. All the milk was drunk by the cat.
12. He was taken to the hospital.
13. I was given a laptop.