Position of adverbs exercise
Insert the word given in the bracket in its proper place.
1. He is happy. (always)
2. His speech was uninteresting. (rather)
3. There was almost nothing in the box. (hardly)
4. Gandhi is one of the greatest men of the world. (indeed)
5. He is handsome. (fairly)
6. The buses are late. (often)
7. This book is difficult to study. (rather)
8. The boys have been to a zoo. (never)
9. She can speak Hindi fluently. (quite)
10. She never goes out. (hardly)
11. Enough lives have been lost. (already)
12. You have thanked me for anything. (never)
13. He is late for work. (seldom)
14. Have you not paid your fee? (yet)
15. She is tall for a 12 year old. (rather)
1. He is always happy.
2. His speech was rather uninteresting.
3. There was hardly anything in the box.
4. Gandhi is indeed one of the greatest men of the world.
5. He is fairly handsome.
6. The buses are often late.
7. This book is rather difficult to study.
8. The boys have never been to a zoo.
9. She can speak Hindi quite fluently.
10. She hardly ever goes out.
11. Enough lives have already been lost.
12. You have never thanked me for anything.
13. He is seldom late for work.
14. Have you not paid your fee yet?
15. She is rather tall for a 12 year old.