Change the following affirmative sentences into interrogative sentences.
1. She has been working with them for ten years.
2. They came in the morning.
3. He asked her an interesting question.
4. I bought a laptop yesterday.
5. She recognized him at once.
6. He plays the piano and the flute.
7. He is not as successful as his brother.
8. He lived in the desert for three years.
9. He is at the same address.
10. He invited all of his friends to his party.
11. She works in a big insurance company.
12. He won the first prize.
1. Has she has been working with them for ten years?
2. Did they come in the morning?
3. Did he ask her an interesting question?
4. Did you buy a laptop yesterday?
5. Did she recognize him at once?
6. Does he play the piano and the flute?
7. Is he as successful as his brother?
8. Did he live in the desert for three years?
9. Is he at the same address?
10. Did he invite all of his friends to his party?
11. Does she work in a big insurance company?
12. Did he win the first prize?