Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences.
1. his is the Raju cleverest in class boy.
2. wanted the turtle group to join the.
3. over we sometimes rides the hills go for.
4. in six their lives the accident lost people.
5. plays ‘Romeo and Juliet’ is of most popular Shakespeare’s one.
6. can something I burning smell.
7. plucked she flower and the smelt it.
8. so much there to eat was.
9. you small watch are horror too movies to.
10. door somebody knocking on is the.
11. stay I weeks want for another to three.
12. here she yesterday was.
13. best Rani my friend is.
14. beautiful very your smile is.
1. Raju is the cleverest boy in his class.
2. The turtle wanted to join the group.
3. We sometimes go for rides over the hills.
4. Six people lost their lives in the accident.
5. ‘Romeo and Juliet’ is one of Shakespeare’s most popular plays.
6. I can smell something burning.
7. She plucked the flower and smelt it.
8. There was so much to eat.
9. You are too small to watch horror movies.
10. Somebody is knocking on the door.
11. I want to stay for another three weeks.
12. She was here yesterday.
13. Rani is my best friend.
14. Your smile is very beautiful.