April 2nd, 2017 in English Quiz
Underline the letters that should be in capitals.
Basic rules of capitalization
Capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
Capitalize the first letter of proper nouns. These are the names of people, rivers, places, languages, countries and gods.
1. river ganga originates from gangotri glacier.
2. india is the biggest democracy in the world.
3. I have always wanted to visit japan.
4. rohan and sania have moved to kolkata.
5. do you know where ram lives?
6. meera wants to be a doctor.
7. yesterday I went to see doctor seema.
8. my brother and his family live in new york.
9. sahara is the largest desert in the world.
10. manu has a pet named tommy.
1. River Ganga originates from Gangotri glacier.
2. India is the biggest democracy in the world.
3. I have always wanted to visit Japan.
4. Rohan and Sania have moved to Kolkata.
5. Do you know where Ram lives?
6. Meera wants to be a doctor.
7. Yesterday I went to see doctor Seema.
8. My brother and his family live in New York.
9. Sahara is the largest desert in the world.
10. Manu has a pet named Tommy.