December 31st, 2015 in English Learning
Punctuation makes the meaning of a sentence clear. In some cases, a wrongly used punctuation mark can change the entire meaning of a sentence.
This exercise tests your ability to use punctuation marks correctly. Punctuate the following sentences.
1. im speaking the truth its my bull
2. oh exclaimed the boy
3. the awards are announced on november 14
4. ill rescue the child he said to himself
5. so youre going to participate in the program arent you
6. efim was rich serious and firm
7. was it elisha whom he had seen in jerusalem
8. I have decided to be a tv producer
9. whats wrong with john
10. to make your stories more interesting you can add conversations humor and an element of mystery or surprise.
1. I’m speaking the truth. It’s my bull.
2. ‘Oh!’ exclaimed the boy.
3. The awards are announced on November 14.
4. ‘I’ll rescue the child,’ he said to himself.
5. So you’re going to participate in the program, aren’t you?
6. Efim was rich, serious and firm.
7. Was it Elisha whom he had seen in Jerusalem?
8. I have decided to be a TV producer.
9. What’s wrong with John?
10. To make your stories more interesting you can add conversations, humor and an element of mystery or surprise.