March 28th, 2016 in English Quiz
Sentences are given in direct speech. Change them into indirect speech.
1. He said, ‘I am writing a letter.’
2. She said, ‘I eat ice-cream every day.’
3. He said, ‘I have been preparing for the test.’
4. The boy said, ‘I have submitted the report.’
5. He said, ‘I was working in the garage.’
6. Roni said, ‘I will do this.’
7. Looking at the fence, James said, ‘I can jump over this fence.’
8. He said in a threatening voice, ‘I will kill you.’
9. He said to me, ‘You are a liar.’
10. Rani said, ‘I left my phone at home.’
11. He said, ‘I am ready to be here now.’
1. He said that he was writing a letter.
2. She said that she ate ice-cream every day.
3. He said that he had been preparing for the test.
4. The boy said that he had submitted the report.
5. He said that he was working in the garage.
6. Roni said that he would do that.
7. Looking at the fence, James said that he could jump over it.
8. He threatened to kill me.
9. He told me that I was a liar.
10. Rani said that she had left her phone at home.
11. He said that he was ready to be there then.