January 14th, 2017 in English Learning
Rewrite the following sentences as directed.
1. The girl wore a red frock with golden embroidery. (Change into complex sentence)
2. Unable to bear the humiliation, he left his village. (Change into complex sentence)
January 3rd, 2017 in English Learning
Complete the following sentences with suitable phrases.
1. She was standing between ………………..
2. I like all musical instruments ……………………
3. He has a number of criminals ………………
December 18th, 2016 in English Learning
The future continuous tense is used to say that something will be in progress at a particular point of time in the future.
Sometimes the future continuous tense is also used to predict the present.
November 30th, 2016 in English Learning
So means more or less the same as very. Actually in most situations where so is possible, very is also a suitable word.
- You are so beautiful. (= You are very beautiful.)
November 23rd, 2016 in English Learning
Complete the following sentences using the appropriate form of the word given in the brackets.
1. The old woman’s …………….. of people made her a recluse. (hate)
November 21st, 2016 in English Learning
Here are some common idiomatic expressions in English.
This is an expression used to praise someone. When you say that someone rocks what you mean is that they are great.
November 10th, 2016 in English Learning
Read the following sentences and add either a full stop or an exclamation mark.
An exclamatory sentence expresses a sudden or strong emotion or feeling.