May 4th, 2015 in English Learning
This worksheet tests your ability to change affirmative sentences into interrogative sentences.
Change affirmative sentences to interrogative sentences.
1. James teaches at a school.
2. Susie has a beautiful voice.
3. Peter knows the answer.
4. Maria lives with her aunt.
5. She took a lot of time to finish the work.
6. He told me a story.
7. The boy stole the money.
8. She went to school.
9. Alice made a cake yesterday.
10. Peter wants to become an engineer.
11. Lara works very hard.
12. Rohan played basketball at university.
13. Peter earns a handsome salary.
14. Julie visited Ibrahim yesterday.
1. Does James teach at a school?
2. Does Susie have a beautiful voice?
3. Does Peter know the answer?
4. Does Maria live with her aunt?
5. Did she take a lot of time to finish the work?
6. Did he tell me a story?
7. Did the boy steal the money?
8. Did she go to school?
9. Did Alice make a cake yesterday?
10. Does Peter want to become an engineer?
11. Does Lara work very hard?
12. Did Rohan play basketball at university?
13. Does Peter earn a handsome salary?
14. Did Julie visit Ibrahim yesterday?