November 2nd, 2010 in English Quiz
1. Children are usually ————- on their parents until they can earn enough to support themselves.
2. Cancer is a deadly —————–
3. Do not —————- with other people’s affairs.
4. The new principal —————– many changes in the college.
5. The —————- is survived by his wife and children.
6. The statue is at the top of the hill and the ————— is very steep.
7. I will let you do it now, but don’t take it as a —————-, because I will not let you do it again.
8. You will —————– your dog if you don’t tie it up.
9. Rabbits live in ——————
10. As he had no clothes the sun burnt his —————– skin.
11. A —————- is a group of people met together on some business.
12. In summer the ——————- is hot.